|Phone:||+61 3 990 59344|
|Office location:||Room 230, Building 36, Clayton Campus|
Department of Chemical Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering, Clayton Campus,
Monash University VIC 3800, Australia.
· Senior Lecturer in Chemical Engineering.
· Fundamental and applied research on spray drying and food engineering.
· Industrial consultation and academic research in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and heat and mass transfer modelling
· Assistant Editor for Drying Technology (published by Taylor & Francis)
· Publications: 1 book, 6 book chapters, 70+ journal papers
· 2017 Best Oral Presentation Award
The 9th Asia-Pacific Drying Conference, China, September, 24-26, 2017.
· 2015 Young Investigator Award
Asia Particle Technology Symposium (APT2015), Korea, September, 15-18, 2015.
· 2013 Taylor & Francis Group Award
In recognition of sustained exemplary service to Drying Technology: An international Journal and excellence in drying research contributions to the Journal.
· 2013 Australia-China Young Researcher Exchange Fellowship
Awarded this fellowship to undertake 2 weeks, between 1-14 September, research visit to universities in China to collaborative projects.
· 2013 Fresh Science for Early Career Researchers
Selected to be one of the 12 early career researchers in the National Finals in Melbourne, 22-24 July, 2013.
· 2012 Young Scientist in Drying Award
· International Drying Symposium, November 11-15, 2012, Xiamen, China.
· 2011 Best Research Paper Award
Asia-Pacific Drying Conference, September 19-21, 2011, Tianjin, China.
· 2011 Best Poster Award
EUROTHERM Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning, June 5-10, 2011, Crete, Greece.
· Institute of Chemical Engineers: News Archive 24th July 2013 – Good news for 200 million asthma sufferers (media coverage for the research submitted for this award)
· Medical Observer: Article on 22nd July 2013 – Asthma inhalers may benefit from new breakthrough (media coverage for the research submitted for this award)